Saturday, March 01, 2014

Days 25 & 26!


A couple busy workdays - Day 25 was a success, but was mostly leftovers, so no pics.
I had scrambled eggs with leftover steak and half a banana for breakfast
Leftover Thai Green Curry for lunch
Leftover Pork Tenderloin w/ Balsamic Thyme Cherries for dinner
It was nice not to have to cook on a Thursday, my busiest work day usually...

I have to work on not waiting until I'm actually hungry before I start making a meal, I'm not really feeling hungry until I start feeling a little lightheaded and shaky - That's not a good thing... 

Day 26 Breakfast was again scrambled eggs, with leftover steak, mushrooms and onions


I had the scrambled eggs with a small sliced organic vine tomato :)

Lunch was spaghetti squash with organic grass fed beef (mix of 93% and 85% I set aside the other day from our burgers), onion, organic orange bell pepper, baby bella mushrooms, a couple artichoke hearts and Wegmans organic pasta sauce


I love spaghetti squash prepared like this - I might try a pesto next time though to mix it up a bit :)



Dinner Taco Salad - I used 93% lean ground beef seasoned with chili powder, granulated garlic, paprika, cumin, celery salt, cayenne, salt and pepper and 1/2 a small onion diced
I made the avocado cilantro lime dressing again; an avocado, juice of a lime, handful cilantro, walnut oil, a little water, salt & pepper
I tossed the greens w/ some of the dressing, topped that w/ the meat, salsa, diced onion, organic tomato, black olives, salsa, a little more dressing and cilantro 

Tasty dinner and made the hubby happy :)

Days 25 and 26 Success! :)


No comments: